Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - Candy Constellation

Spi.der.men

Yeah, you have to delete the entire link so the associated URL doesn't stay the same. Btw, it would be well worth your time to use a non-youtube music host, such as box.com, tindeck.com, or soundcloud.com (or some others).

Really? Is the sound quality better? I've noticed lots of people using soundcloud.

I really like this remix, man. I'm a huge fan of Kirby music.

Your remix retains the "Kirby music" feel to it, which is fun. Entirely changing up the sound and character of a song is cool, but it's also nice to have a remix that's just "This song but different" or "This song but more." It resembles the original track closely, but in a very good way.

I really like this remix, man. I'm a huge fan of Kirby music.

Your remix retains the "Kirby music" feel to it, which is fun. Entirely changing up the sound and character of a song is cool, but it's also nice to have a remix that's just "This song but different" or "This song but more." It resembles the original track closely, but in a very good way.

Thanks, thats exactly what I'm going for! Ever since I was in middle school and found this site, I've always preferred the remixers that asked themselves "What would this song sound like if it were made today/with a better sound card?