Tomb Raider 2: Venice Violins

sknocturnal

Nice! Very warm feeling of those violins! Sometimes it's a liiittle bit noticeable that the violins are not real but that's really hard to make perfect, at least for me.

All in all, I really enjoyed it and am listening to it a second time as I write :-)

Keep it up!

Nice! Very warm feeling of those violins! Sometimes it's a liiittle bit noticeable that the violins are not real but that's really hard to make perfect, at least for me.

All in all, I really enjoyed it and am listening to it a second time as I write :-)

Keep it up!

Thanks for listening and leaving a comment. I purposely tried to make the violins sound a but less realistic at certain parts throughout the song. I wanted to keep that retro-nostalgia Tomb Raider II Playstation 1 feel with the sounds. Of course throughout the song I dropped the retro and went for the realistic sounds. I do this with a lot of my songs. Most of the time I like to keep the feeling that we had as children when we played those games. Once again thanks.

Sounds very good, well done!

I had to smile when i was listening to it because when i was 14 or 15 years old, i played this song on my keyboard (by ear) and recorded it on tape. I think i still have the tape.

I wonder what that tape sounds like :). Thanks for listening. I had to remake this song. I guess it's safe to say that this song was years in the making. Although I never got around to remaking the track until this year, it was worth it.

• 8 months later...