Overlord/Supremacy - Title Screen

Ramen4ever

Overlord/Supremacy - Title Screen

To my knowledge, there are zero remixes of Overlord/Supremacy, regardless of which system it was ported to on OC Remix. :(

I won't presume to hinder creativity by stating a genre, so my only request is to pretty please, remix the song. ^_^

Thank you kindly,

~Noodles

Doesn't get much better than Machinae Supremacy's version, included in one of their VGM mega-medleys:

There are also tons of remixes (including the aformentioned mega-medley) of this song over at the Commodore remix headquarters, KWED: http://remix.kwed.org/index.php?search=Supremacy

The C64 Orchestra also did it:

Instant bookmarks. Thank you for posting those. I don't want to be a poor sport after you've taken your time and effort to show me a very nice selection of remixes. I do want to say that those are almost if not all from the C64 version (as you've implied by where the remixes are posted). I like that one, but not as much as I like Jeroen Tel's powerful NES title screen track for that version of the game. (My original youtube link) That deep bass line is just so good. I really want to hear a non-8bit version.

Which is what I was hoping to request a remix of. ^_^

p.s. I didn't realize just how different the title theme was for the NES version till I listened to the C64 version. I know I said "any system" but I'm clearly mistaken. I would like the NES version specifically. Sorry for the mistake.