Looking for some solid, punchy drum sample-packs

Kanohi

Hey guys! Most of the music I produce is modern electronic, be it Dubstep, Electro, Glitch-Hop (my favorite) or other stuff. I recently realized I've been in a rut for over a year now, my typical Kick and Snare samples are the same in almost everything I make and I need to move away from them.

Right now I take a lot of Drum sounds from the Lucid Samples Top Club Drums pack. I love how much punch everything has. The kicks hit hard and the snares have a nice bite to them.

I'm looking for good drum-packs for use in heavy electronic production. Anything to spice up my production and variate from my norms.

If you want a good example of what I'm looking for, this track has a ton of fantastic drums in it: http://youtu.be/7kgIDdWwxUg

The whole thing is great, 4-5 different Snares are used and the Kicks are clean and solid. Bonus points for anybody who has something like the Snares at 1:54 and 2:14, those are my favorite!

Free is preferred, but not required lol

Edit: Should've looked a bit closer, there's a thread for sample searching. Sorry about that .-.

I like digging around Loopmasters for demo samples. If you can spare $35 get yourself a full one. There are endless ways to layer even a handful of samples. Names that come to mind are Kanji Kinetik, Blokhe4d, Limewax & Panacea for hard drums.

Also, I do not always use samples according to the genres they're intended for. Like, house drums for a drum & bass track. Putting them in one genre feels as hackneyed as preset synths with names like "house bass 01"