Tales of Symphonia - (rather old) Sheena's theme remix

CC Ricers

I'm revisiting my past by posting this remix I did many years ago, in the VGMix days. Thanks to Rama for hosting VGMix Archive, for it's the only possible way I could've gotten the fully completed version of this mix.

It's been re-upped here to SoundCloud.

I was working on this mix in conjunction with another theme remix that was an official track on OCR's Tales album. Back then I considered this one to be the inferior mix so it didn't appear on the album but now I think it's worth going back to.

Although this mix is considered finished (I did make it available on VGMix after all), I'm giving a feeler on wanting to do further work on this mix and improving it to meet this site's standards. It's mostly a funk style and one of the first times I used a rock drum set, and up until now I didn't realize how much of a disco influence I put on the strings. Considering how old this is, I'm aware of some mixing problems, but the arrangement seems to have held up pretty well. I welcome other people's crits on the arrangement to see if there's enough interest.