Donkey Kong 64 ~ Angry Aztec (Glitch Hop remix)

Kanohi

You probably still need to assign velocity responses to the amplitude knobs in each oscillator. Right click in one of the three tiny squares below each "Amp" knob and link to a yellow "V", then click-drag up, starting from the V as it is inside the square. Go to about... the 1:00 position. It should highlight a partial yellow ring.

And yeah, I did hear that there might be a whole ton of subs. I heard a little bit on headphones, so it's likely people with subwoofers will almost freak out. xD

Learn something new every day :0 this is incredibly valuable information, thank you!

There's only one Sub instrument, but I think I just had it too loud and I had a super low-channel boost on it so I'm backing it off in the next take.

Argle: That's a good point, it kinda deviates very far from the source throughout that part. I'll see what I can do, somewhere along the lines of having the melody and maybe some soloing without just pasting the loop over the top of those segments