Etrian Odyssey and Advance Wars

senor0pena

So the Etrian Odyssey series has some of my favorite video game music of all time, along side the Advance Wars series. My two favorite games specifically are Etrian Odyssey I and Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at making music save for simply humming things. So yes, I'd like to hear more music based on these games. There's no love given at all to the Etrian Odyssey series and very little given to Advance Wars.

Some tracks that I think are really awesome are Von Bolt's Theme, Adder's Theme, Black Hole CO Power 3, and Jugger's Theme from Advance Wars: Dual Strike, alongside Lost Shinjuku Theme, Boss Battle, Claret Hollows Theme, and Claret Hollows Battle from Etrian Odyssey.

If anyone wants to go about making remixes or simply using the rhythms and tunes in their own compositions (within the legal boundaries) I'd appreciate it. Hopefully people simply hearing these songs will give them some inspiration to create something.

Thanks for reading this!