Orchestral pieces... Tipps needed

Colth

Alright, well I'll give my advice chronologically:

1) Right off the bat, I notice you need some reverb. Because all of the instruments would supposedly come from the same room with a real orchestra, you want to route everything to the same reverb unit. You'll probably want a reverb unit that has separate high decay and low decay, because higher frequencies reverberate longer than lower ones (because they bounce around more).

2) That synth that plays at :22 is VERY messy. Either EQ the crap out of it (which I am not great at, so I can't help you there), or do yourself a favor and change the instrumentation outright. If it were me, I would have made it a brass cannon. Try layering a tuba, trombone, french horn and trumpet, all doing octaves in their respective note ranges. This will provide an effect similar to the Inception soundtrack, especially if you really pump the bass (but don't overdo it!

3) The instrument that wants to be a guitar is too static to be a guitar. I've found that some acoustic patches work in the background of a mix, but if you plan to use electric guitar in your pieces, you might want to consider saving up for a rig in real life.

Other than those things, the composition was okay. You might want to consider starting with more traditional orchestral elements before you branch out into the industrial-orchestral stuff. Keep working! c: