Zelda Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley (Power Metal)

Luis Sáenz

The energy in this remix is exhilarating and makes for a nice effect when moving from the softer beginning and the end. The lead guitar tone is also very nice, smooth yet full of energy. Who would have known flanger guitar goes so well with piano?

One thing I would have to say is around 2:00, I'm not sure if youtube is doing this, but the strings are being muffled, or drowned out a little by everything else going on. With the strings quieter, this helps the guitars and drums stand out, so this could be what you want though.

The production on this is done very well. Keep up the good work.

Edited by darkbrandflake11

Wow, great arrangement. You call this metal, but this honestly just sound like hard rock, but I'm no genre pro, so I could definitely be wrong. :P

I'd say my one problem is that the bass could be turned up, or the low end EQ on the bass track could be turned up a bit.

But seriously, this is a really cool arrangement. :)

Wow, great arrangement. You call this metal, but this honestly just sound like hard rock, but I'm no genre pro, so I could definitely be wrong. :P

I'd say my one problem is that the bass could be turned up, or the low end EQ on the bass track could be turned up a bit.

But seriously, this is a really cool arrangement. :)

Thank you very much for your answer. We promise to improve every day so our covers are enjoyed. We handle many genres, from metal to flamenco.

I really appreciate your comments, remember to subscribe.

Greetings from mexico

This sounds very cool!

The arrangement is nice. I'm not too fond of the flanger section though.

Also, I feel you could use a more powerful snare for this, since the one you're using is too "tame" for a high-energy song like this one. Drum programming could have more tricks too, right now it's just rhytm and has no interesting fills with toms or different snare patterns.

The piano section at 2:15 could use more sustain pedal.

Overall, very good! Guitars are very cool, mixing is great. I'd just try to humanize more the instruments that aren't live.