'Year of the Rabbit' album complete!

DiGi Valentine

I was waiting until i had actually finished the run through of this project before i posted it here.

So here it is - http://digivalentine.bandcamp.com/album/year-of-the-rabbit

:)

'Year of the Rabbit' was an on going project where every new song that was created during 2011 would be added to the album.

The album did take a while to finish so it ran in to 2013, lol.

Anyways, it's a collection of Rap songs, ranging from a wide variety of topics.

There's a few video-game related tracks in there, namely 'olgaFLOW' which is a song using Phantasy Star Online references while performed over the PSO tune 'Trick-Track', 'Existence' which is rapped over a Shenmue tune and 'Emerald Dreams' which covers some Sonic the Hedgehog references over a remixed Sonic 1 Special Stage beat provided to us by our very own Rukunetsu!

For the comedic listeners, there's 'Leeks of Rage', a track about Miku Hatsune.

'Nyannin' is an entire tom-foolery song based around Nyan Cat.

And 'DiGital World' which is just me having fun rhyming words and being a loon.

For the rap listeners who want something a bit more real, there are tracks like -

'The Fool', detailing what it feels like to fall in love without the person ever noticing your feelings or efforts,

'Cut the Sky', a song about having to face an unavoidable situation,

'Everything Changes' talks about how things in life change and not always for the best and 'Love for the Summertime' which sums up everything the title suggests, lol.

Anyways, it's free to download the whole thing, or single songs should you choose to do that. Take, share and more than anything i hope you enjoy! :)

Thanks, guys~