Do I really need these dynamic mics?

Just looking to clean up a bit of my mic inventory, because I'm a small time studio dork who is looking for quality over quantity.

I have a Shure SM58 and a Audix i5 that I never use. My real question is - do I actually need dynamic mics for studio work?

I think the immediate response would be "Yes, for your guitar cab", but I don't own a guitar cab, nor will I likely ever own one. Any electric stuff I do goes straight from my guitar to the preamp. I also am never going to be micing drums, so that's out, too.

All the stuff I record live are: Vocals, sax, clarinet, trumpet, french horn, mandolin, acoustic guitar, flute, whistling.

Given the above, and that most of the time I get suggestions to use either large diaphragm condensers or ribbons - and the fact that I never gig out - do I really need these two dynamics? I could sell them both and then use that money to get a sweet KSM32 or something like that. I just can't think of a scenario where I would want these two anymore. I have the MXL990/991 combo, and I want to get rid of those two for some better stuff.

Mic experts - unite!