Moombahton - Kraids Hideout

Hm well right off the bat I have a few big notes.

Firstly, the arrangement is extremely straightforward, it's almost 100% the track from Zero Mission MIDI'd into slightly different instruments and then dropped onto a beat. I feel like a remix should be adding some original elements and changing it up a little bit, at least a bit.

Second, I don't think your tempos or time-signatures are matched up properly. I'm not entirely sure if this is intentional or not, but the way you have it arranged it's like a 3/4 Moombahton beat, which....doesn't really work in my opinion. Kraid's theme (here's where I might be wrong, but just from what I know) is 4/4 but the majority of the song is triplets. You have the beat aligned to the triplets but as quarter notes and it's giving this really weird polyrhythm vibe that I don't think is intentional.

That being said, if that's what you're doing deliberately, then it's a very interesting way to arrange a remix.

I think personally you'd be better off changing the tempo of the original piece to match the moombahton beat, but that's just what would sound better to me.