YouTube video PARTNERSHIP (A business venture)

I am looking for a partner who specializes in making video. I make comedic game review videos and music and would like to join up with someone who is actually good at making video. Here is an example of the kind of videos I have made.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=8ZbYMCFQQpc

Now, I personally think that is a pretty good video but I know that it could be much better with the right talent. It takes a LOT of time to think of jokes, write out the script, and record the audio. It also takes a lot of time to make video. I would like to delegate the video work to a talented person and we could split the money as our popularity grows.

SO WHAT EXACTLY WILL MY JOB BE?

-to make videos for my game reviews and music.

-to help promote the videos.

-to participate in the brainstorming of ways to use the videos for our financial gain.

WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO BE PAID?

-half of all the money our videos make. Sounds good right?

WHAT KIND OF VIDEOS WILL I BE MAKING?

-The style will be up to you. It just needs to match the audio content.

-Game reviews can have game footage, screenshots and other resources in them but it is up to you to use them in an intelligent and fun way. Just putting up any old gameplay footage up for the duration of my talking is unacceptable.

-my music is often inspired by anime and games so using some footage from those inspirations is fine.

-if you have a way to create something that is completely original, that would be great, also.

-In conclusion, your job would be to make a video that will get the viewers excited to show it to others. I will be trying my best to make quality music and comedy. I'll expect my partner to be trying their best to make excellent video.

HOW IMPORTANT IS MY PERSONALITY?

-VERY! Anyone who isn't optimistic enough to assume that if we make a consistent and focused effort, we can become very well known and create a stable stream of income from this partnership need not apply. This could be as big or as small as you want it to be and if your thinking too small, you'll be dragging me down and I'll have no choice but to fire you.

If you are ready to get to work with me and do something fun and profitable, reply or private message me with your intentions and an example of what you can do. Thanks. :)