Kairi's RPG Orchestrals!

Blodeuyn

Hey everyone, For awhile now I've been making Originals, and Remixes, but I thought I would share some of my work. They're all really small so I'll post a link to the set here (I hope that's okay).

Soundcloud

If anything just listen to the first one :) I'd love to know what everyone thinks!

Edited by Blodeuyn

Forrent has a very Asian sound to it. I like how you use the Asian sound and put chromatic drops to it. It kinda gives it a blues like sound, but keeping the Asian flare to it. It is very catchy. Thank you for sharing it. :-D

Thanks! I really enjoy the Pentatonic Scale, so :3

Thanks! I really enjoy the Pentatonic Scale, so :3

Try the Harmonic Minor scale, it's one of my favourites and gives a sort of mysterious but melodic feel to the song.

Listening through, I really like that bells sound you used in 'Sleepless Stars'! Almost like windchimes, or a celesta, which I love both of.

If you're looking to make it sound more realistic, try lengthening the release on the more melodic sounds (cellos, generic strings). It'll give more of a 'flowing' sound and remove the obvious MIDI note changes. Just a suggestion, it sounds very Nintendo-y the way it is!