Possibly understated boss music X3

JeweledRose

I've noticed a few games that, even though the majority of the game is either atmospheric or maybe really simple, the boss fight music is just outright awesome. I was thinking we could list a few of our favorite choices for unmixed and stand out boss fight pieces ^^

To start off, I have two;

from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, and
from Graffiti Kingdom.

Eternal Darkness doesn't have much for adventurous music, being mostly atmospheric, but this is the first time a character does something effectual and awesome, and the music just soars to the occasion. And it takes some good boss fight music to still be fun to listen to after ten attempts to whoop Tablet's snarky demon butt XD. It's kind of smoother, and it has depth compared to the very childish tunes in the rest of the game.

So, what do you guys think? Any boss tunes that stood out to you, even in the midst to fight the darkness/save the princess/save the world/universe/multiverse? Feel free to post, and maybe we'll attract someone's attention ^^

• 3 weeks later...