Mega Man II - Dr Wily´s Castle (Rock Arrangement)

Game: Mega Man II

Song: Dr. Wily´s Castle

Rock Arrangement

Gamer Shredding Team.

P.S.-

we are working every day in optimizing our recording methods and musical technique. Any comment would be well received, and considering that our goal is to grow as a musicians, you must know that this proyect has been done just for the love to the music and videogames.Hope you like!!

Thank you for watching and if you enjoyed this cover.

SUBSCRIBE !!

http://www.facebook.com/GamerShredding

Download This Song On

SOUNDCLOUD:

https://soundcloud.com/gamer-shredding

Guitars are definitely the highlight of this mix. Rhytm guitars are a bit too low in some sections, but the playing is very cool. I especially love the section at 1:03.

However, the rest of the instruments aren't as good. Strings in particular sound way too fake, especially in the 0:41 section. Piano is a bit better but I don't understand its panning. Drums are better but I don't really "feel" all the rhytms you picked. In particular, the one at 0:20 doesn't blend well with the quick guitar playing.

Arrangement is cool. Biggest gripes I have are strings at 0:09 and a ugly dissonance at 2:28.

Nice job!

jnwake has a very good grasp on the issues of this track - the instruments in the background were noticeably fake sounding, and the panning was odd for them. If you want to pan them, take a look at an orchestra layout and pan them according to that - it'll help create the illusion that it's really there.

Other than that, though, I felt this is one of your stronger covers/arrangements. It's liberal, but I felt the liberties taken in this one were more symbiotic and natural than in other covers you've posted here - if not for the sample/panning issues I would actually say this one would have a good shot on the panel, if you wanted to post it on this site. Keep up the awesome work, man - I'm enjoying these arrangements quite a bit.