Plugins & Samples For Sale: Updated on July 11, 2014

Posting this here for anyone who hangs out in the music threads and might not pay attention to the Sale/Want 3.0 thread in General/Community.

I'm selling a pile of samples and plugins; details below.

Instruments

- SonicProjects OP-X Pro II Oberheim OB-X synth emulation: $80 ($75 plus half the $5 license transfer fee.) I've talked to them via e-mail and I have permission to sell, but do note that the software becomes NFR after being sold once, so you couldn't then resell it legally.

Effects

- Line6 POD Farm 2.5 Standard guitar FX plugin: $40. (It's giftable, so there's no license transfer fee - see here)

- WaveArts MasterVerb, TrackPlug, and MultiDynamics: $60 each, $110 for any two, or $150 for all three. License transfer is free (see here)

- Waves Native Power Pack: $100. License transfer is free (see here) as the Power Pack's regular price is less than $700.

If you're interested in buying several things, we can work out a discounted price.

Edited by Kanthos

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the details on the NI account mentioned above:

None of the products can be removed from the account, so I'm selling the whole account as is. I'm willing to negotiate and will consider reasonable offers.

You will get:

- Native Instruments account e-mail address and password: download updates and some K8U sample libraries from your NI account using this.

- Komplete 8 Ultimate on the USB hard drive it shipped with (see here to see what was in K8U and what you'd get if you upgrade to K9U). Some K8U sample libraries were released after the hard drive shipped, and some were updated after release; you can download all the updates with your NI account.

- Native Instruments' B4-II (Hammond B3 Organ plugin): download from the NI account (discontinued, but see here for information)

- Project SAM Orchestral Brass Classic (Kontakt sample library): DVDs (see here)

- Project SAM account e-mail address and password

- LA Scoring Strings 2.0 (aka. LASS 2.0; orchestral string samples for Kontakt): LASS 1 DVDs, plus account info to download LASS 2.0 (see here)

- AudioBro (makers of LASS) account username, password, and e-mail address

- Spitfire Albion (sectional orchestral samples for Kontakt): Account info to download Albion (see here)

- Spitfire Percussion Redux (percussion samples for Kontakt): Account info to download Percussion Redux (see here)

Here's a rough cost on buying the components individually:

- K8U is discontinued, as Komplete 9 Ultimate is out. It costs $1,000 from Native Instruments, for K8U owners, you can upgrade for $400, so I priced K8U at $600.

- B4-II is also discontinued; it was priced on par with Absynth and FM8 when it was still available. Those currently go for $200.

- Project SAM Orchestral Brass Classic is currently sold for $270

- LASS 2.0 is currently sold for $1,000

- Spitfire Albion is currently sold for £349 which is roughly $550 CAD (see this for the current conversion rates)

- Spitfire Percussion is currently sold for £349 which is roughly $550 CAD

This gives $600 + $200 + $270 + $1,000 +$550 + $550 for a total of $3,170, which is roughly what it would cost to buy these plugins and samples new. I'm willing to negotiate on a price, so if you're interested, make me an offer.

To save some download time, I can also sell a 120 GB SSD with LASS, Albion, and Spitfire Percussion downloaded and installed on it. All you'll need to do then is add those libraries to Kontakt and add the serial numbers in Native Instruments' Service Centre application, logged in using the account you will buy. The drive is a Mushkin Chronos Deluxe SATA 3, 6 Gb/s transfer speed; it's the drive here. I'll send it your way with LASS/Albion/Spitfire on it for an extra $50, less than half the cost of the drive. If you're not interested, you can always download these samples yourself.

Some other details:

- I am selling the full account. I cannot remove any individual products from the account, so it's all or nothing.

- I will change the account names (where possible), e-mail addresses, and passwords on all the accounts and will send them to you. This means you should be able to upgrade any of the products (especially the NI Komplete 8 Ultimate) should you wish to.

- If you're interested and want proof that I have these products, I can send you screenshots of the product list in my NI account plus Audiobro's download manager (the NI screenshots just show LA Scoring Strings and don't make it clear that I've bought the upgrade from LASS 1.0 to 2.0; the download manager does).

About the individual accounts:

- NI Account: I can change the username (which is the e-mail address) and password, and all other personal information (name and billing address). Product updates and upgrades can be done while logged into the NI account.

- Project SAM account: I can change the username (which is the e-mail address), password, and all other personal information. Product updates and ugprades can be done while logged in.

- LASS/AudioBro: The username cannot be changed, but the password and e-mail address can; they're used to log into their website/store, forums, and download manager. Use the download manager to get the latest updates, and you can see upgrade pricing while logged in.

- Spitfire: There is no actual account; what I got, instead, was an e-mail upon purchase of each product, and another when the products were updated. I will forward those to you, and will set up an auto-forward to send any subsequent e-mails from Spitfire to you as well.

Edited by Kanthos

• 1 month later...

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that, good idea. I'd have posted it on VI-Control, but I know they're pretty against illegal sales, and it doesn't help that most of the sample manufacturers have people on staff who are members of those forums. If you think KVR would be more ok with this, though, I'll definitely go for it; can't hurt to post, at least; worst that can happen is someone removes it.

Oh they are more than okay with it. The Marketplace part of their forum is meant exactly for this type of thing. I have bought and sold so many things there it's insane. Be prepared to know the license transfer fee's and possible restrictions for every product.

Also might be a good idea to set an initial price on your offers. If you let the buyer negotiate from the outset they will intentionally low ball you.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...