Pokemon Balck and White 1 - Team Plasma Battle

Arceace

A few months ago, I heard this song and immediately fell in love with it. I started writing the remix off and on for a couple of weeks, and I feel like it's about 50% complete right now. Please forgive the low quality of the arrangement, I haven't bothered with any production, or even mixing all of the sounds properly. I'm interested in getting some thoughts on the arrangement so far, and any suggestions on how to improve it.

Source:

Remix: https://soundcloud.com/arceace/team-plasma-battle

Nice Remix! However, Around 40 seconds, That back beat gets a little heavy, and sort of hurts the ears a bit. The lead in the begininng, as well as where that bass gets heavier (or sounds heavier) is a little hard to hear, kinda blended into the background.

I get the feeling everything is just tooooooooo sizzly. The bass, the snare/clap, the lead, and the backing synths occasionally. I think you could serve to clean the lead for a more distinct sound, maybe give the snare more of a flat oofm to it.

I like the arrangement so far!