Eccentric Autoharp

Well, I have the next little library finished and it's available for purchase for the price of $15. It's called Eccentric Autoharp and here's a description of what it's about...

received an Oscar Schmidt autoharp from my mother-in-law a handful of years ago and I can't say that I put it to good use until recently. I had always liked the way it sounded when you plucked the strings individually but it wasn't very easy to do on a consistent basis when playing along with a piece of music. I decided that the best way to obtain this sound was to multisample each of the thirty-six strings. Those very samples are what's contained in the Eccentric Autoharp library.

These samples are mapped in the middle four octaves and there a few round-robins set up for each note. Due to the very nature of the autoharp, other strings will vibrate sympathetically when only one is plucked. What you end up with is a very unique sound that is a cross between a harpsichord and a hammer dulcimer.

It's available for both Reason and Kontakt. Thanks for checking it out!

http://www.pureshift.com (under Sound Design)

Edited by theshaggyfreak