FluidR3 soundfont polyphony issue?

I just noticed this yesterday when I had more than one instance of FluidR3 loaded into FL Studio 11.

I started with one instance. Played fine, polyphony was all good, sounded normal. I loaded a second instance, and tried to play something polyphonic. It played monophonically, and if I asdfasdfasdfed on my keyboard, the mess of notes then turned into resonant bitcrush-y left-panned buzzing that just won't stop. The weird thing is, the first instance played fine, even with the second instance loaded. I guess I should say that I had a lot of other stuff loaded at the same time that wasn't soundfonts. However, I haven't had memory issues since I got some more RAM. I'll have to try recreating this situation again in an empty project file later.

Anyone get this resolved before? I just want to use a harp, and I'm having to use a sample library harp sometimes (which I actually don't prefer over FluidR3's harp---no kidding!).