Lufia II - Sinitral Battle (Metal Cover)

Luis Sáenz

Lufia II - Sinitral Battle - Metal Cover

Game: Lufia 2

Song: Sinistral Battle

Arrangement by Gamer Shredding Team.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Saludos desde México !!

P.S.-

we are working every day in optimizing our recording methods and musical technique. Any comment would be well received, and considering that our goal is to grow as a musicians, you must know that this proyect has been done just for the love to the music and videogames.Hope you like!!

Thank you for watching and if you enjoyed this cover.

SUBSCRIBE !!

http://www.youtube.com/GamerShredding

SOUNDCLOUD:

https://soundcloud.com/gamer-shredding

• 2 weeks later...

Man Lufia 2 has some great music. There's some really awesome sections in here. Structure wise I think you're good.

I don't know why but your tone when playing with keys sounds great, but alone it can be quite grating. I would be inclined to mix those sections differently to compensate. Also when the rhythm drops out and comes back in it's too prominent for me (@ 1:29 for example). The second part of the solo section also feels a little disjointed so I would personally address the transition there.

Those would be my main criticisms. Great job though.

hey, i follow your soundcloud

lead guitar sounds great. great tone, great playing.

sounds like too much is going on in the right channel, and not enough in the left, can you check that. maybe because the left lead is not loud and the right lead is very loud.

the arrangement is ok, it does sound a lot like the original, which is fine with me but may get it overlooked as a ocremix

the drums sound a little fake. great thing to do, send your drum bus or overheads to an aux send, throw a really nasty distortion on it, then hi pass it and mix it in to taste. adds a lot of harmonics and rawness to it that makes sampled drums really come alive.

yeah your right guitar is too loud, making the rest of the track, notably the drums, not feel loud enough. also makes the rhythm guitar sound a little wimpy in comparison. maybe turn right lead guitar down 2-3 decibels, see how it sounds.

but cool sound, wish my guitar sounded like that.