Looking for someone to do a logo design

I don't want to divulge my awesome idea until I've got it up and running but I'm looking for a logo design for a website with a boring name. It's basically a website with a name that lacks flash but tells exactly what the website is. Kind of like GameFAQs.com or DidYouKnowGaming.com. It will be game related.

<b>What do I have to do?</b>

Just PM me with a sample of your work and I'll send you the name of the website (please keep it a secret) and how I expect the site to function. Then we'll talk about what kind of design to go with. I don't have any ideas about what I want it to look like so it will mostly be your original design.

<b>What do I get for filling the position?</b>

Although, it is my hope that I can make this website popular enough to make money, I do not know for certain when or if that will happen. Thus, I am not offering any monetary reward for this job. This means that you are basically doing the job for the experience and/or the credential of having done it. In addition to that, even for just auditioning I'll send you a free digital copy of my death metal album and a free digital copy of my RPG Maker-based puzzle/adventure game. Not bad, right? ^_~

Thanks. Looking forward to working with you.

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan