Big Ideas & Piano Works - (free) album releases!

Drakken

Hey all! I'm excited to announce the release of my first album! It's called Big Ideas, and it's a collection of 12 songs I'm pretty proud of from the past few years. Represents a variety of work - video game stuff, chillout, electronic rock, solo cello, and more. A few game remixes on there too. A lot of time and energy went into making these, and I'm excited to share them with the world! :D

a1451092561_2.jpg

Bandcamp link (pay what you want)

Spotify link

I also just released a collection of some of my solo piano works. Some of these were done with films in mind, some were done simply to convey emotion through music. All of them should make you feel something - whether it be peace, tension, sadness, hope, or something else altogether.

a2711982884_2.jpg

Bandcamp

Spotify

Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome. And if you like what you hear, please spread the word.

Thanks!

Thanks! Those are all virtual/sampled piano sounds. I mostly used Pro Tools' Mini Grand (Clutching at Fading Memories, Crossing the Distance Between, Confessions of a Madman, Above the Clouds), an Alien Piano patch from Cakewalk's Dimension Pro (The Meadow, The Sunken Caves), Spitfire's Felt Piano (Gymnopedie, A Strange Encounter), and I think 8dio's 1928 Steinway (Realizations).

Edited by Drakken