Retrolution X (6 years of game remixes compiled)

Xsquader

Some fun ideas and interesting arrangements. Production is generally pretty muddy, and a couple are obviously unfinished as full arrangements, but there's a lot to entertain. Tike Dyson was one of the more original takes on an overdone source.

You basically described my own feelings towards it lol. The funny thing about Tike Dyson is it was originally done on propellerhead reason and I imported just the midi file and remade it in fl studio a while back (I believe it was 2009) and just had a ball with it. I really wish my mixing and mastering was better on "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" because I ripped the sounds from the cart myself and used those to arrange it. That was another 2008 or 2009 one as was the Ling's Beginning. That was done in 2008 on Reason. I think the transition to FL Studio helped a lot because I HATED Reason's piano roll. Some are indeed incomplete but since I have since lost the project files (hard drive failures ftl) I didn't want them to collect dust and I felt that this compilation was a good way to bring them all about. You aren't the first to mention my production so I will definitely keep working on that but you also aren't the first to say "interesting arrangements" as a matter of fact I get that a decent amount in the PRC. I am not entirely sure if that is good or bad but I can say I have a lot of fun with them and I appreciate your feedback :)