New Project: BITLEGS

bitl3gs

Hi there, nice forum here! To introduce myself, I simply invite you to check my new project, Bitlegs.

https://soundcloud.com/bitlegs

The first three tracks finished are more about exploring and processing existing tones and ambience, and generating new digital artifacts and structures from time stretching, layering, and delay effects.

So far I've edited selections from Mario Paint, Super Castlevania IV, and Actraiser.

My next batch will likely be more liberal with scrambling and rearranging the source material, but with these three pieces, the original works were basically too pretty to mess with too much :)

Enjoy! Feedback welcomed

Edited by bitl3gs
changed from WIP to Other

Thank you for reintroducing me to some classics such as The Waterfall from Super Castlevania IV and Ethereal from Mario Paint. I actually forgot about Ethereal. I think your rendition is refreshing and it almost reminds me of something out of EarthBound. I don't think I've ever heard any ambient music on OCRemix. Maybe they exist and I just haven't found them yet.