Emerald Coast Remix- Not For Resale

YoshiBlade

Original -

Remix - https://soundcloud.com/yoshiblade1

Im really not sure whats going on. I just mixed this about 5 days ago, but I'm feeling like I hit a hard wall fast. I may edit this later with all the details about the inspirations, textures and ideas...but right now I'm just trying to see if it'll play in Peoria.

Edited by XPRTNovice
Member feedback first, please, then mod review when finished

Hi YB,

Just to point out something from the mod review guidelines (which are stickied at the top of the forums should you want to review them)

Please do not mark your mix as Mod Review when it is not in a completed state & has not spent time in a Finished state to try and get forum member feedback. We do not yet know what kind of workload we will be looking at going forward, so please utilize each step of the process so we're only reviewing mixes that are truly finished and as refined as the mixer is able.

Please try to get member feedback before bringing in the big guns. Mods are sort of supposed to be the one layer below judges for feedback on your mix. Thanks and happy mixing! I've gone ahead and marked this "Work in Progress" for you, since that seems to be the level you are at with this one based on your comment.

• 3 weeks later...