Getting an Online Music Degree

XPRTNovice

So, I have a GI Bill that I need to use, because I can't transfer it to anyone else in my family. I don't foresee any degrees I'll need in the future for any of my careers, so I thought, hey, why not get that music education you've always wanted?

I'm in the DC/VA area, so I know my in-residence school options are extremely limited. That leaves pretty much two options for online schools: Berklee or Full Sail. I want to focus on composition/production, which is fine because literally the only degree program available to me through those two online universities is Music Production. I have a certificate from Berklee for about 15 credits worth of classes already from another time in my life, so that seems like the easy option.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinions/advice on what someone in my situation might do. Or, more specifically, if anyone has gotten a degree through Berklee's online program and what they thought about it.

I'm definitely open to considering in-residence options if there are reputable ones in my area, but I haven't heard of any.