Midi controller recommendation?

Well, my old Yamaha PSR-520 (older 61key synth) is dying on me. (after 10 years of faithful service) And I get a nice paycheque next week, so I'll have enough windfall to grab a new keyboard.

I don't want to spend much over 200 clams, so I was thinking either the Korg K61, or possibly an Xboard 61 at the upper limit (which I froogled, and found for $249 as an extreme upper limit). Nothing uber-fancy.

Thing is, the K61 apparently comes with a softsynth which I remember reading includes VST w/ midi support: an M1 LE package. Anyhoo, I'm leaning toward the K61. I hear the Xboard 61 has some good keyboard feeling though. And the Xboard has key aftertouch, but not sure how the K61 compares.(not that I need aftertouch, but it'd be a nice bonus)

So, anyone used either of these keyboards yet? Are they even on the market yet? :P Think they're relatively new *ponder*

Comments and opinions would be appreciated.

If you want a decent MIDI controller and aren't too bothered about having tons of knobs I'd recommend the M-Audio Keystation 61ES.

It's semi-weighted and I feel the action is nice. I don't know why everyone is so up about the Radium as I used one at University and it wasn't at all bad but I prefer the 61 keys and feel of the Keystation.

Plus it's USB so you don't need a MIDI interface though that should pretty much be a standard nowadays.

I have the Xboard 49 myself. If the action of the Korg boards borrows from the Triton Le, it's not really a recommendation. The Xboard has semi-weighted keys which feel rather nice, and the display works pretty well in informing you.

Also, a big difference is that the Xboard has 16 rotary knobs, while the Korg has 2 or so. In that case, the Xboard wins.

With the Xboard you get Proteus LE included - the M1 is, after all, a 16-year old synthesizer with old samples. Your PSR will sound more realistic, and the Proteus will, too. Bigger library.

edit: it looks like the Korg doesn't have a key transpose option on the machine itself. Score another for the E-mu.