Borealis

iQuercus

1st Piece: I just started listening and i have to admit, i love it already. The synthetic/string atmosphere with the piano playing in the background is really pretty. Nice and mystical sounding, and that low piano note that hits and marks the beginning of that angelic like piano tune, flawless. Beautiful piece man!

2nd Piece: This ones a bit more energetic. I like the eerieness of this one, and that guitar works really well. I`ve still yet to figure out what that one object is, the almost scratching esque sound. Whatever it is, it really helps set the mood! Great piece!

3rd Piece: Youre mixing skills are really great. I love how everything sort of comes in and out of focus. It allows for a staggering amount of depth. The reverb you set in this piece is actually very cave like. Also everything is eq`d really well. As i continue to listen, it becomes exceedingly haunting, and seems to be slowly climaxing. Another great piece! Good stuff man! Looking forward to more!

Edited by OSTVicPub