Kirby 64 Shiver Star - Chill remix

I'll be happy to give you some feedback and criticism!

- Your low end needs some work. There's no definite bass, just a bunch of wandering pads - also, the lack of percussion is just kinda odd. The piano and pads just aren't enough to make for a very interesting listening experience!

- The remix is extremely repetitive. You can skip to a random spot in the song and hear essentially the same thing. Your song is over 4 minutes, so it gets very boring very quickly.

- A lot of your instrument choices just don't really click at all - You have a slightly 'bright' piano sample paired with awkward spacey pads and arps that just feel weird, and not in a good way. Continue experimenting and playing with new sounds :) I'd suggest listening to something and trying to emulate that until you feel more comfortable.

Hope it helps a bit, I'd suggest spending more time on your remixes in general and setting your bar a bit higher. Spend more time listening to remixes or music that you really like and try to emulate that. It takes a long time to understand what sounds 'good' together and what doesn't and why. That's part of the fun. Keep working at it and you will improve :) Goodluck!