Possible Smash Comic (Writers/Brainstormers Wanted)

GoldnGamer97

So for a while now, I've been wanting to make a Smash Bros. Comic Book in order to commemorate the 16th (was going to be 15th) Anniversary of the franchise. I was going to have the comic be based off of the original N64 version's "Classic Mode"/"1P Game". Since no other character would work out of the original eight fighters would work, Mario will be the main character of this story. The only thing that will change as a result is that Mario's fourth opponent will be Luigi (only Luigi, so recolors don't make this story a hassle). I'm covered on art work, but I need help completing the script. It needs to be fleshed out with dialogue, character actions, and the like. For instance, I don't know if I want to make Master Hand "the child's hand" like many theories claim, or if I should make him a demi-god.

I might as well write out what I have thus far:

Basically Master Hand sets his sites on Earth, saying the world is filled with unique people, the most unique coming from here. He'll hold a tournament to decide which is worthy of his plans. It will be "Smashing".

Cut to Mario in Bowser's Castle (Old School Super Mario Bros. setup), Mario uses a fireball on Bowser as a diversion to jump over him and go for the axe. Suddenly, a portal opens and a voice echoes "You have been chosen"! Mario is consumed by this portal. It closes to reveal a "Smash Bros." logo before it disappears. Bowser is in disbelief.

Mario awakens to find himself on top of a castle (Hyrule Castle) and is greeted by Link, who takes the offensive ("Why're you in Hyrule?"); Small talk commences and right before Link is completely calm he goes berserk and his voice changes to a powerful voice (The Announcer). "The Announcer" (aka Master Hand), says that Mario and 10 other acclaimed heroes are part of a tournament (excluding Jigglypuff, except for maybe comic relief). After letting Link have control once more, Link says that the same thing happened to him, so the two fight.

(The battles will be in a Stamina Set-Up)

Fox, Yoshi, Pikachu, Samus, Kirby, The Polygon Team, 1/2 Master Hand, and 1/2 of DK aren't written yet.

In DK's case, I'll keep the three-against-one setup. The other two fighters being Ness and Captain Falcon.

In Master Hand's case, Mario is at the edge of his life and finds himself reverting to a doll-like state. But he feels the presence of the other fighters, giving him the strength he needs, bringing him out of his demise.

In the ending, Mario defeats Master Hand, and is ready to go home, when he hears a voice (a mother's voice) calling her child to dinner. A portal opens and Mario is taken inside. The child acknowledges his mother with a "I'll be right there", and it's revealed that the child was Master Hand, and all of the fighters were the toys he was playing with.

To show what some of my art looks like here are some links (Gotta' remember I'm a high school junior, and more than half of these projects were drawn 95% with a mouse):

smash_it__tournament__totally_real___lie__by_psychopathicfoxjr-d8lfjyc.png

danny_sexbang_doodle_by_psychopathicfoxjr-d8ifcli.jpg

dk64_jack_is_back__by_psychopathicfoxjr-d8khxc0.jpg

So is anyone interested in helping me make this thing? I'll be sure to credit anyone who helps me produce this.

Edited by GoldnGamer97