Game Vs. hip hop Undertale - Waterfall (endless hip-hop remix!)

i find this and your other songs (could've posted them in one topic by the way) to be kind of... strange?

It seems like you just took the original song and put some random beats on it. I don't even feel like it fits to be honest. The choppy editing also doesn't help - I think that you cut it off just a few miliseconds before you should have. And maybe added a very small fade-out so it doesn't feel as choppy.

But the main thing is that this is just the original recording with new drums on it. To bring this to the next level I think you'd need to transcribe the songs in one way or another, so you have some more control over the sound than you have with 100% samples.

thank you so much for your feedback. Been on The site for several years.  Started mixing recently. I sample more,  lol your not the first person to tell me but I always try to keep the original intact. I'm still learning a ton I started truly mixing 6 months ago. But I will work on your feedback and apply it.  Thank you. And thanks for patience with me posting multiple tracks. I never used the forum. Thank you again