Closed circle (ambiance)

Skrypnyk

Tis' ok. Ambience. It is what it is. This is definitely on the good side of ambience; it's not all that boring. It should be longer, though; two minutes is entirely too short for this kind of stuff. I really wouldn't have reviewed this, but you don't have any replies yet and I'm trying to put off doing some homework. :)

It's not all that boring. Thanks =P

Yea, It really should be longer, but I had no clue what else to bit in it without it draaaaging on and on and on. So I made it into a short, sort of an interlude track.

Thanks for listening and at least mentioning that you listened

NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! (With this song playing in the background ^__^ )

I think this is pretty awesome.

The big thing I'd say to put in here is some semblance of a melody. If this just had a slow moving interchanging melody floating throughout the song, I'd think we'd have ourselves a keeper.

Def pretty sweet. Maybe if u wanted to turn this into a remix, just find a song with a haunting melody and throw over top of this. If ur interested I'll try to dig up a melody for you, I think it would def work.

In terms of during this into a remix, I'mma have to say no. If at some point in the future I can think of something adding onto this, making it longer, throwing in an interchanging melody, etc. than I shall.

However, in terms of making a remix of something sounding similar to this, I have no problem giving that a shot. I actually wanted to do that with Lavender town from pokemon, but I couldn't get myself into remixing it (like, it's hard to force myself to remix something now).

Thanks again for the comments :)

Good atmosphere! I wasn't too keen on it at first, but it is quite well done. The first minute starts off great, very enticing, but the second minute just falls apart for me, just trailing off ever so slowly. The last melody introduced could've worked really well into the second minute, I thought it was odd to finish on a new melody. This is nice though, I think a remix in this style would be pretty sweet :)

As for advice...

The big thing I'd say to put in here is some semblance of a melody. If this just had a slow moving interchanging melody floating throughout the song, I'd think we'd have ourselves a keeper.

I think that's pretty good advice :wink:.