Crowdfunded Projects (Kickstarter, Patreon, etc.)

DarkeSword

Hello everyone, it's your favorite hyperbolic aspie ludditic depressive anti-establishment two-faced three-faced four-faced orthopedic quadropedic toxic bellicose dilatory histrionic intransigent platitudinous rhadamanthine spasmodic Overclocked music machine with a Kickstarter to throw your way:

1f3d0a0d6ab154796982727b35f2a17d_origina

d66f39268901c0520c6157a36bd26e96_origina

This is a high art, high concept point and click adventure game to which I am doing music, occasional text clean-up and some advertising for. I have been attached to this project for a while now and it is, to date, my highest profile professional effort to date. With a successful kickstarter, I will be able to continue my music services using a combination of:

* Resident Evil-style dark ambiance with orchestral overtones.
* Gothic organ, gothic choirs and leitmotifs.
* Industrial percussion and synthesizer effects.
* Silent Hill-style experimentation on the above.
* Probably more!

Please have a look and consider sharing it around if you feel so inclined.

Thank you!

• 6 months later...

Hey! Long time lurker and VGM lover, here with a very site-relevant Kickstarter for you!

Presenting...

The Music of Humongous Entertainment!

This may sound familiar to some of you; they previously attempted to do a Kickstarter in 2017 for Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo, which ended up getting cancelled. But now they're back with 4 times the albums! These tracks have hitherto only been available in highly compressed rips from the games themselves, and it's about time we got to hear them as they were intended. 

Personally, I'm hoping that the success of this Kickstarter will lead to more Humongous Entertainment soundtracks being remastered and appreciated. So much work from so many talented composers has never been heard in its full quality before. According to a comment on their Youtube channel, Curator already has plans in motion to remaster Pajama Sam 2, Putt-Putt Travels Through Time, and possibly others if this campaign succeeds.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/curator/the-music-of-humongous-entertainment

Edited by hbhollandlive

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Semi-professional Violinist and Self-proclaimed nerd. I don't really have as much time as I would Like to arrange full symphonic Video game scores because of the fact that I'm a Semi-professional Violinist. on my Page are some examples of stuff that I worked on 2-4 years ago and intermittently snice then: https://www.patreon.com/Videogamearrangements even 1 dollar will help.