I'd like to draw you some artwork :)

Rexy

I think a thread like this is long overdue considering how much I've gotten back towards Deviantart for a bit, but it's here:
http://freqrexy.deviantart.com/

Before OC Remix, I did a lot of art and written work there, though 'art' was much loosely defined as I was one that just wanted to do their best with the mere traditional mediums I got stuck with.  Now that technology has moved on significantly, I've found myself drawing digitally more often and learning as many tricks as I can to see how I could keep refining my skill set!  I focus a lot on character drawing, with my primary focus being to pay more attention to overall pose work over detail.

Here's a quick summary of the best artwork I did in 2016.  You can see that a lot of my proudest submissions, oddly enough, tend to be of the Nintendo variety thanks to art projects I have been a part of - but I am always itching to go back towards the games that I loved at one point and seeing what I can do with them.

I'm also looking to do artwork commissions as well!  Prices go as cheap as $5 for a chibi or half-body sketch of a single character of your choice, or as high as $64 for a fully shaded picture with a background and 3 characters; prices depend on the type you'd like to see.

Otherwise, alongside working on music, I'm always interested to see where the stylus would take my next.  Have fun visiting! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Going to post in a couple of nice pieces that I worked on over the past two weeks!

I received my first art commission not too long ago and they asked for a flat-shaded chibi of Mei from Overwatch!  She was very fun to draw and very handy to bring her detailed costume into a much smaller and compact form.

And as part of an an-going collaboration illustrating female Fire Emblem series characters, this is one I worked on for Calill from the GameCube title Path of Radiance.  I filled in for an artist that didn't make it but I ended up putting her in a position that would highlight her stuck-up nature.

Thanks for visiting!  I would've made the links show up as embedded images, but I don't know what I'd need to do to make them smaller in the browser o_O