Sign in to follow this  
ondellonoya

3. completed Redial - Bomberman Hero

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, this is my remix on Redial, a tune from Bomberman Hero. I hope you guys enjoy it & any feedback will be appreciated! 

REMIX:

ORIGINAL:

Gotta say, those arpeggiating strings grabbed me right off the bat. I like the smooth guitar as a lead, too. All the timbres work together, nothing really overpowers anything else... very nice. The extra ornamentation was appreciated, too. Nice builds, keeps the listener engaged all the way through. Frankly, I would download it as is, though the fade out outro felt a little disappointing for me, since it was at a fast part. Maybe slow it down for the end, or go a little longer. Good work, anyways!

20 hours ago, Souperion said:

Gotta say, those arpeggiating strings grabbed me right off the bat. I like the smooth guitar as a lead, too. All the timbres work together, nothing really overpowers anything else... very nice. The extra ornamentation was appreciated, too. Nice builds, keeps the listener engaged all the way through. Frankly, I would download it as is, though the fade out outro felt a little disappointing for me, since it was at a fast part. Maybe slow it down for the end, or go a little longer. Good work, anyways!

yes, I also noticed something is not right about the outro but never realized it until you mention i.. go a little longer sounds like a good choice

and if you want to download it, here's the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byt4wkXJlPoJcUpQc05LaDlycUE
thanks man, really appreciate it!