Please help me with a lead for "Sherbet Land" remix

Ronald Poe

Happy New Year, guys. I'm personally having trouble with my source for TurboDrift album, "Sherbet Land/Frappe Snowland" (Mario Kart 64). My problem is that the source is ultimately too upbeat and repetitive even for me. I'm wanting to do a Psytrance arrangement that's a bit of a dark reprise of the piece. 

Could anyone help me write a lead for this remix I'm working on. My only real requirements are that you keep the inspirations I P.M. you in mind, put it in C Major (to help me harmonize it), and at a tempo of 120 (so I can work with it better). It can be MIDI or a loop. My pieces are usually only 60 measures long so that might be a tip too. 

I'll give you credit if you help me and it will be a collaboration of sorts. I can make it worth your while so does anyone want to help me. 

Here's the source.

Sorry if I sound a little demanding, I have a few mental issues (including Asperger's and severe anxiety) and haven't collaborated before.