The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask Medley

Ignifex

Hello!

This is my orchestral medley for The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask. It contains various themes from the original soundtrack and some short original segments. I hope you enjoy it!

Any kind of tips or criticism is welcome.

Tools used:
Fruity Loops
East West Symphonic Orchestra

I started writing some parts using a scoring application as well, but I switched pretty quickly for a faster workflow. I plan to update the score later.

(Edit: minor update for some balance changes)

Edited by Ignifex

This is a pretty sweet chunk of audio here. You captured some of the great the atmospheric qualities of Majora's Mask, especially with the opening two minutes. I feel that the clock bell is a tad overpowering in the introduction, as is the brass during the overworld theme. For the most part, though, you created a dynamic and captivating story with this medley. Nice work!

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you liked it.

I'm still finding it difficult to keep a consistent level of dynamics throughout a piece of music, especially one this long. As for the bells, I actually returned at some point to make it more audible, but I might have overdone it a bit.