Sonic The HedgeHog "The Outer Space Machine" Song Cover By MadDog "It Won't Stop" (subject might be touchy to others)

Hello OCRemix!

Here's one I feel is quite serious. *yes serious* *I will not be held liable for any reason of any sort.* I always have a lot on my mind, this is me expressing it. 

I've been hearing this remix over and over and was also trying to think of a way to reach out to others. As anyone, we all have issues, but a personal issue I have faced is suicide attempt. I won't get too much into detail, but I am still alive! Also, for anyone feeling this way too, I would truly feel happy if I could speak to you through this song and perhaps show you there is more to what we see, think, and experience. As mentioned before, I would love to touch others through music, but I feel I don't have a soft spoken mouth, I served in the USMC so I have a tad bit of "Sailor's Mouth" and I apologize, so in result I will do my best to censor and foul language if I need to do more, please let me know. Also, if anyone would like to talk to me about my songs I have no problem working with the community to stay within guidelines, as I want to be a solid part of the community you all hold! As a note, in a previous post I mentioned i'm quite novice with editing, this song has no editing done to it, as it is in progress.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3ipnszh7bb7hkz/it won't stop Censored version.wav?dl=0

Spoiler

"and if you can hear this right now, it's not time to stop, it's time to get mad, stomp harder than a Twomp, and get back up, feel something special something inside of you for being different and one with the universe son"

The Original is here:

https://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01196

By Rellik

Arranging the music of one song...

"Final Boss"

Primary Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Sega, 1994, GEN), music by Bobby Brooks, Brad Buxer, C. Cirocco Jones, Darryl Ross, Doug Grigsby III, Geoff Grace, Jun Senoue, Michael Jackson, Tatsuyuki Maeda, Tomonori Sawada

Edited by MadDogMoody
included more lines of information