Bobby Prince Ukulele Lessons

Hey pisanos. If you ever wanted the guy who was a Sergeant in Vietnam and then a lawyer and THEN scored half of the most memorable and politically incorrect FPS classics of the 90s to teach you how to play a tiny four-string guitar, your wet dream has come true.

I'm not personally affiliated with this, I just thought it would be a cool thing to post that no one else was going to post. Going to be this coming Sunday at 3:00PM EST.

Edited by Meteo Xavier
  • 2 weeks later...

Man was in his mid late forties when he scored Keen, Doom, etc, right? It’s like, dude, Rock’n’Roll, am I right? They don’t make em like they used to.

stories, I mean. Nam vet approaching 50 making midi metal in the 90’s for some 20something nerds’ soon to be masterpiece. 
it’s just so cool. 

fuck the industry.

couldn’t watch the video though..

• 9 months later...
On 21.03.2020 at 05:08, Meteo Xavier said:

Привет, писанос. Если вы когда-либо хотели, чтобы парень, который был сержантом во Вьетнаме, а затем адвокатом, и ТОГДА набрал половину самых запоминающихся и политически некорректных классических игр FPS 90-х, чтобы научить вас играть на крошечной четырехструнной гитаре, ваша мечта сбылась. правда.

Я лично не связан с этим, я просто подумал, что было бы здорово опубликовать, что никто другой не собирался публиковать. Будет в ближайшее воскресенье в 15:00 EST.

You should know that only real men play the ukulele. And only real men. Bob Marley for example.

3 hours ago, Meteo Xavier said:

Why am I only now seeing notifications from Thursday and being quoted in Russian?

Sorry, I translated it by accident. The thing is that I am from Russia and I translate with an auto-translator.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 5:08 AM, Meteo Xavier said:

Hey pisanos. If you ever wanted the guy who was a Sergeant in Vietnam and then a lawyer and THEN scored half of the most memorable and politically incorrect FPS classics of the 90s to teach you how to play a tiny four-string guitar, your wet dream has come true.

I am not personally involved with this, I just thought it would be great to post that no one else was going to post. And I read about the lessons of playing the ukulele detailed essay at https://edubirdie.com/buy-dissertation will be next Sunday at 15:00 EST"

My Favorite Ukulele Artist Eddie Vedder https://pearljam.com/music/album/eddie-vedder-ukulele-songs Listen to Ukulele Songs, the second solo studio album by American singer and Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder. It was released on May 31, 2011. The album consists of original songs and new arrangements of several standards.