Greetings fellow OC plebs: pls help me find a VGM VST

i am a sorta musically-inclined & just upgraded my 11 yearold rig to a `19 mini i7 with 64G ram(almost at a steal price).  Reason for the ram insanity is because of the supercheap monthly composer cloud x subscription, orchestral sound libraries need a buttload of ram....  & i now have 1.25T of eastwest sample libraries that kick ass.  What i want now is a good 8bit plugin that wont have me install a proprietary downloader just to download one freakin vst...

Few months ago while i was looking for chiptune/8bit plugin VST's i ran across a guy who was creator os some videogame music and is selling his everything sounds & synths he had developed for this game.  Bunch of different synths and all the presets he had come up with during the development.  I was dumb and didnt bookmark or save the youtube(i think it was youtube) video link!   Now i cant find it for nothin & Super audio cart with its downloader is pissing me off... every freakin vst developer wants to install a stupid loader on my machine, i would rather not.

If anybody knows about this guy, i dont remember the name of the game either.., would be greatly appreciated.  Id like to get into chiptuning as well, or fusion chip, and if i could save a shit ton of time building my own presets it would be great.

Thank you, & here are all(three) of my tunes to check out if you like.

Two on soundcloud, the first one is (my son did) is using the east-west HollywoodStrings;

and the second one is done by me all synths.  https://soundcloud.com/user-481656111/tracks

Third one all real instrument except for drums it's the Ezx from toontrack.  https://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/artist/49692/cristian

Here's the link to the EW composercloudx:  http://www.soundsonline.com/composercloud

This is just a fun hobby for me, as is for most here.

By the way, google sucks ass, its delisting every website except for their pay-for-service asshole friends.

Cheers!

Edited by soundOCD
typos

• 2 weeks later...

This website includes a bunch of stuff, lots of chipmusic plugins. So far as I know, most of them shouldn't be requiring any special downloaders. I don't know whom you're speaking of, but as far as chiptuning goes, I've used Matt Montag's NES_VST (which you can download from the website) and, unless you want to use the NES's sample channel for anything other than percussion, it should be good for that need. VOPM is cool for Genesis stuff and even lets you import Genesis music files, so if there's a patch you enjoy from a particular Genesis score, you might be able to grab it and use it. And C700 enables much the same thing for the SNES, though it's a little older and sometimes glitches.