OCRA-0076 - Jet Force Gemini: Mizar Attacks!

Liontamer

I remember getting hyped for this game way back when it was first introduced in Nintendo Power. I was already a Rare fanboy due to my love of Donkey Kong Country and this was just yet another great endeavor in their growing roster of masterpieces. Popping that cart into my Nintendo 64 that first time and seeing the Rare logo with that ominous jingle followed by bombastic title screen music, I knew I was in for a good ride.

And that's exactly what we hope to deliver to you with this album, a good ride from start to finish! The overall genre of music present through the album alongside track order was carefully crafted to flow from one to the next to give you a single cohesive experience from the moment you press play. There is even a separately remixed bonus track meant for just that purpose - with specifically created transitions between tracks, it is intended to be an aural experience enjoyed via a single sitting period.

Like my previous album project I managed, Jet Force Gemini was completely off the radar on most remixers history of games they were familiar with. Being the sole person directing and managing this (albeit smaller) project was challenging. I thankfully secured some insane talent who were all more than willing to give this underrated gem a shot and the album we've created, I'm sure you'll come to agree, is one freaking fantastic collection of songs that'll knock your socks off! So sit back, grab your rocket launcher and enjoy blasting some ant guts across the walls with this album, Mizar Attacks! Enjoy!

- Darkflamewolf

cover.png