Orchestral Runs Library Recs

So I have this new commission I've been gearing up for for some time and I think the last thing I need is an orchestral run library for Kontakt that can reasonably match up the 16th/32nd/64th note runs with the other libraries I have that have with the sustains and marcatos. More than just flourishes that go on during the sections proper, I want to get some string and woodwind (maybe horn?) runs that run up the last quarter or 8th note of a bar to introduce it to the next section.

There are quite a bit of orchestral run libraries nowadays and ones that have come out in just the last few years, but I don't think any of them come with the sustain/marcatos/whatever that would be needed now that the instrument has been introduced and is in the bar and if they do, they probably don't have the flexibility that would come with making them leads or at least significant lines. I hypothesize that the nature of runs make it so that they could be combined with other libraries that have the usual sustain/marcato/etc. but I'd like to get someone's opinion on that first.

Thank you!