Mega Man 3 - End Credits theme - The Path of Little Blue

MartinH

https://youtu.be/13PamW4wmFA

I had a hard time starting this one off, with too little motivation and ideas I initially just transcribed it to have that part done. I soon realized the section starting at 0:12 is all about samba or maybe bossa nova, really special in comparison to the rest of MM3's music. I took that as an advantage and kind of synthified and NeonXified it to what you can hear now. I hope you like it, I thought it was kind of cool and not very similar to recent remixes I've written.

Then, at 0:41, the original takes a turn to another genre, and so did I. This is more of a light version of my own synthwave style, but with many chord and key changes not very similar to what I usually do.

Starting off at 1:10, I did something completely new - a synthwave oriental section starting with some ambient melodies, and then continue with a (nowadays mandatory) solo section (1:38), still with that synthwave oriental touch. I leave all details to the listerers to discover for themselves :)

My inspiration to this remix is a plan I've got for a project I will try to carry through this summer. It's an outdoor bar/dinner place/barbeque area/sun deck. I'm imagining a lot of scenes, light settings, music, drinks, food, good friend's company, and family quality time. Especially the samba/bossa nova section represents all the good times we will get from this in the future. The light synthwave section represent all work that has to be done to reach the goal of having this project finished. And the oriental synthwave section might just represent the toughness, sweat and tears we'll have to endure until it's finished.