Tekken 3 music

dsx100

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

Anyway, I would like to request a remix for Jin Kazama's Stage BGM in Tekken 3. It doesn't matter if it is from the Arcade or Playstation OST because they are basically rearrangements of each other. I really like the song (both versions) and I would really like to see what an ocremixer can do with it. I would like it to sound like an electronica song and I would like the quitar in the song to stay somewhat intact as it is my favorite part of the song.

Well if anyone is up to it please let me know. I don't know if I'm suppose to do this (I didn't see anything in the guide lines), but I would for anyone who does remix the song to send it to me via e-mail at dsx100@tekken.cc or rapmanx100@yahoo.com.

And I pretty much like all the BGMs from Tekken 3, so if would like to remix another song from tekken 3 thats fine. Other BGMs I like include Heihachi's, Gon's, Lei's, and Eddy Gordo's such to name a few. And if you guys don't have or can't find the original track I have most of them so just ask me and I can e-mail it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am guessing not many remixers, users, etc. here like or care much for Tekken music (heck there is only one Tekken remix here). Thats fine and all but maybe someone will just be willing to try and remix one the songs I requested. Just for a challenge or for the heck of it maybe. Agian I have the mp3s of the originals.

• 3 years later...

Sweet, some one else already requested this! I love this game and I REALLY hope some one remixes the songs from it. I played it a lot when I was younger and still have a copy. There were a lot of amazing songs in it and they'd all sound great remixed! PLEASE someone remix this game, or at least that song (which was one of my favorites:lol:)