Final Fantasy VII - Prelude of Love

MartinH

https://youtu.be/_DRPmlVpfck

First thing, I really can't describe how emotional it was to do this theme. I was brought to tears several times (as I've mentioned in my teaser post for this). And since I started doing it, I haven't got the will to stop listen to it. This is one of the most beautiful pieces ever made, video game or not. Nobuo Uematsu is pure genius and out-of-this-world musical. If I had only 1/1000th of his musical mind I would be famous long ago lol.

By now you've probably heard this was very much like the original, only with the differences of my synthesizers, and some arrangement differences. I did not have heart to put a beat and a fitting bass line to this, I wanted it to be as soft as possible. I hope you can appreciate what I've done with it and bear to listen through the whole remix. There is so much love and emotion for each second, and the emotions I went through is inexplicable. I'm a real soft guy haha, cries in every movie and game I experience.

I used my latest alternate lead synth here, but had to set up the equalizer and soundwaves of it with multiple settings not to get it to sharp at high notes and to "bassy" at lower notes. Tricky, but worth the time.