ARHC1 - AR Halloween Competition

Xaleph

Halloween 2022 Competition (ARHC1) | Compoverse (thasauce.net)

It's that time of the year again, folks. The leaves are starting to turn orange, the air is getting cooler and everyone's favorite holiday is just around the bend! Halloween! And what better way to celebrate Halloween than with a remixing competition? That's right, it's time for the Anime Remix Halloween Remixing Competition!

For Halloween: the song must be done in a Dark Mood/Style

What is a dark mood? Well, for one thing, it's not anything that sounds happy. :P Think something along the lines of these adjectives: Evil, Angry, Mournful, Sad, Terrifying, etc. Happy hardcore entries will be rejected at the gate. ;). This doesn't really limit you too much. You have a variety of options ranging from dark trance to metal to solo piano pieces to gregorian chant (I'd like to hear that). Anything that sounds "dark" is acceptable.

The HRC begins on October 11th

The HRC ends on October 23rd

Rules
The rules for the compo are simple:

No plagiarism
Songs should fit the theme of the Holiday (as described in the competition)
Songs should be based on an animated film soundtrack that originated in that film.
Songs should be based on content that is age appropriate (avoid adult movies)
Songs will need to be uploaded on Thasauce in order to get votes

Moderators - if it's not appropriate for this to be here, feel free to remove (No hurt feelings) ❤️  I was hesitant to post there here before my trip last Friday.  Coming back, I figured it would be fun to post some of the Halloween events for the community.

Edited by Xaleph