TombRaidin', Dragon Warrior 3 Pyramid theme ReMix

Audiomancer

Evaluation:

Arrangement is not super exciting with very little interpretation of the source melody.  The changes are mostly with the background bass and arp. The structure is solid with an ABA form.  The ending doesn't fly because it sounds incomplete.  A cut at 2:28 would probably better serve the end instead of having a few hi-hat hits after that beat.  It's an incomplete measure and feels awkward.

I recommend adding more/further variation to the repeated section (1:24-2:07).  That way you can take this arrangement to the next level and it is a more fulfilling recapitulation.

I appreciate that you have some filter modulation on your synths to keep them moving and interesting.

0:40 cymbal hit lands on a beat ahead of where it feels it should be.  This also represents other transitions in the track that are covered up by a loud kick/bass drum or cymbal crash, they could be changed to be more interesting. 
0:41 guitar/pluck is not realistic sounding, possibly because of the delay and the higher "string-noise" it has.

The biggest issue is the production and instrument selection.  Like your previous track this also feels very much like it was produced in the early 2000s.  I don't know if you're using presets or creating your own synths, but updating these will help because they feel generic.  The two biggest offenders are the background arp that starts at 0:08 (filter modulation on this is good, it's just a generic synth), and the 2:13 plucked synth (with this one in particular it's strange to introduce a new instrument right at the end right before ending).

The low frequencies are muddy and have a lot going on, definitely need to be cleaned up.  Make sure you're adding EQ to cut high frequencies on bassy instruments and cut low frequencies on high instruments or leads so that they make room for each other.  During the repeat section 1:24-2:07 I'm noticing the kick has a lot of top-end clickiness, that should be cleaned up.  I don't hear this as much during the initial statement (0:00-0:40)

Sounds like there is a limiter on the main channel for the mix and it's attenuating the peaks often.  Turn down everything and you won't need to have the peaks get clipped and the sound won't be smashed as much.

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have returned it to Work-in-Progress status, indicating that I think there are some things you still need to work on. After you work on your track and feel that it's ready for submission to OCR, please change the prefix back to Ready for Review and someone will review it again. Good luck!