Hello I'm new to this site! What are the Songs that Youtubers use a lot?

Rocket12

Hi, I came from a german youtuber "kegy" who got a lot of music from this site. Only I can't find the ones hes using. He hasn't been uploading on his main channel since 2019. I was trying to find the song that was often playing at the beginning of his videos. Today I was asking reddit (r/tipofmytongue) for this song and got my answer. It is a remix of the overworld theme from super mario bros. 2 called "gypsy jazz" by Adrian Holovaty. So now I'm wondering how to find the rest of the music he uses. I discovered the tag system on here but I'm not quite familiar with it. Can anyone help me out?

I watched through a pair of the most recent videos back in 2019, and it didn't sound like Kegy was using other OC ReMixes beyond "Gypsy Jazz". But I'm happy to look through any other specific Kegy videos that you offer up; if there are other OC ReMixes they used, we should be able to identify them, I'm just not sure if he any others.