Arwing Sounds?

Fredulom

I thought this wasn't as appropriate in the WIP thread and so I'd thought I'd post it here...

Anyways, I'm writing a Star Fox OC ReMix of the Corneria theme (Hard Rock/Metal version) and I need the sound of an Arwing but I don't know what to use for it. I was contemplating using a real fighter jet but I'm not sure that would do it justice... Any ideas guys?

=Fredulom=

I thought this wasn't as appropriate in the WIP thread and so I'd thought I'd post it here...

Anyways, I'm writing a Star Fox OC ReMix of the Corneria theme (Hard Rock/Metal version) and I need the sound of an Arwing but I don't know what to use for it. I was contemplating using a real fighter jet but I'm not sure that would do it justice... Any ideas guys?

=Fredulom=

I love your sigs dude, did you make those?

They're from the freeware platformer Knytt. Screencaps with editing.

Exactly. It's a great game, I suggest you get it, but that alas is very off-topic.

Methinks I will PM them and sort it out, thanks a lot. I tried grabbing some F16 or F18 noises but they all drew out a bit too long and I just need a fly-by, plus it doesn't tell the listener it's an Arwing... methinks SFX is my best bet...

=Fredulom=